Full live stream access is available to our entire global community. Sign up to stream all VOICES sessions for free.
From supply chain innovation to building Web3 communities, from 3D printing to crowdfunding, technology has the potential to improve our lives and solve problems in incredible new ways.
Join us for session 3 of ITEMS BoF 2022 on November 30, to meet a bold group of entrepreneurs, innovators and scientists who are using technology to fuel a better future.
- Dame Stephanie Shirley CH will share how she founded a software company from her dinner table in the 1960s and set new precedents for women in today’s technology.
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo will discuss the paradigm shift towards localized supply chains within fashion and why fixing the old model is no longer a viable solution.
- Sriram KrishnasamyPresident and CEO of FedEx Dataworks, he will champion the opportunity to leverage data to digitize supply chains and develop solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Muse TarqCMO of GoFundMe, will join the stylist Philip Lim to share their story about using technology to create multi-channel fundraising campaigns and social virality in the process.
- Brett Hagler and Alexandria Lafcico-founders of non-profit organization New Story, will join other non-profit founders Jean Guo And Sneha Shethto share how and why they are harnessing new technologies to fuel a better future.
- Harley Finkelsteinpresident of Shopify, will talk about how the platform is leveraging its technologies to uplift entrepreneurs and promote mindful consumption across its user base.
- Toby Shorinwriter and technologist, will unmask ways Web3 can contribute to the public good, transform customers into communities, and consider the philanthropic potential of technology.
- Imran Chaudhria former director of design at Apple, he will postulate the post-smartphone era and what it will mean for both brands and consumers.
Each of the five sessions of BoF VOICES 2022 content will be live streamed for the global BoF community, from November 29 to December 1. REGISTER NOW to join us for the entire event or attend sessions of your choice, free of charge.
BoF VOICES 2022 LIVE SESSIONS:
The wider world
November 29 | 3pm-5pm London | 10am-12pm in NYC
From politics and the global economy to social issues and humanitarian crises, every fashion company is influenced by the rest of the world. Here we take a step back to understand the bigger picture.
Inside the Fashion System
November 30th | 11am-1pm London | 6am-9am NYC
The fashion industry is transforming before our eyes. Here we meet people wondering how it needs to change and envisioning the exciting opportunities it could bring.
Technology and Innovation
November 30th | 3pm-5pm London | 10am-12pm in NYC
Meet a bold group of scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs who are reshaping the world and, in the process, how our industry will work in the future.
Global culture and creativity
December 1st | 11am-1pm London | 6am-9am NYC
We live in an era of global culture and creativity, fueled by the rise of technology platforms that connect us all to film, television, music, art and fashion from around the planet. We travel the world to meet inspiring creative leaders.
Live your best life
December 1st | 3pm-5pm London | 10am-12pm in NYC
Let’s put things into perspective. Hear from passionate people with inspiring stories and discover how to live a life with purpose and authenticity.
REGISTER NOW FOR LIVESTREAM
In-person attendance at BoF VOICES 2022 is by invitation only, with only a handful of spots remaining. To request an invitation to participate, complete this application form.
BoF VOICES 2022 is made possible in part thanks to our partners McKinsey & Company, Shopify, Flannels, Brandlive, Lenzing, ShopRunner, Snap, Canada Goose, Invisible Collection, Soho House and Getty Images.