MANHATTAN, NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Manhattan Crypto Capital establishes itself as a digital asset fund. The company held an event in the latest development to discuss the recent current events slump with fund managers. At the event, Manhattan Crypto Capital invited fund managers with billions in AUM to an 8-hour conference in the center of the financial district. Mint Solutions sponsored the event.
The company provided insight into globally coordinated regulation of crypto assets and showed leadership in the wake of the most recent current event crash. He invited hedge fund managers across the US for an open Pannal discussion on crypto regulatory compliance and safeguards.
The collapse of the current crypto events, the loss of billions and the most significant impact on unsecured and unaccredited standard retail investors is heartbreaking in the crypto fraternity. MCC proposes the solution that international and domestic involvement with the authority must outlaw or ban cryptocurrency and investment firms. Necessary actions should be taken against those who violate regulatory requirements and endanger investor protection and the integrity and orderly functioning of markets.
Furthermore, this intervention should also include a higher authority that can exercise oversight whenever a member state’s regulation neglects to address regulatory deficiencies in its jurisdiction.
Fintech TV at the NYSE asked Simon Vandi to provide insight into what the Crypto Asset Regulation may mean for the cryptocurrency markets and what can be done to avoid the catastrophe of current events. He highlighted the following initiatives:
- Creating legislation governing crypto token financial services should be prioritized as it will outline which companies, market institutions, and investment services and businesses apply for licenses in the token ecosystem.
- It involves regulatory due diligence to enable token risk classification as follows: Forbidden/Banned, Safe, and “Approved Accepted Crypto Token”.
- The following areas should be in focus: assessing the status of regulatory approval in various jurisdictions, both regulated and unregulated markets, and centralized and decentralized governance arrangements – the volatility, size, liquidity and expiration of tokens of cryptocurrency.
- There is information and transparency on cryptographic token technology, protocols, and critical stakeholders. As for the crypto token, the suitability and sufficiency of the technology.
- AML/CFT, cyber security, custody portfolio management, settlement risk and operational risk controls must be managed appropriately. Protects customer property rights while reducing the possibility of customer assets being lost. Exposure to cryptocurrency tokens is subtracted from regulatory capital or 1250% risk weighted for list risk.
Company information: Manhattan Crypto Capital
Manhattan Crypto Capital is a privately held fund of funds that uses a globally aligned crypto regulatory control framework to remove investment barriers, mitigate investment risk, and enhance investor protection.
The firm provides verified, sophisticated and accredited investors, ultra-high-network individuals and institutional investors with exposure to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets. Furthermore, MCC is positioned to connect investors with disruptive crypto opportunities, backed by rare asymmetric arbitrage agreements and leveraged by industry expertise.
Speaking of mint solutions
Mint Solutions services provide small business owners with the financing they need to continue to operate their businesses to the best of their ability without the worry of capital. The firm specializes in raising capital, advising the internal finance department and mergers and acquisitions.
For more information, potential cryptocurrency enthusiasts can visit the following links:
Website | LinkedIn