Take the stress out of wedding planning by teaching her step-by-step approach to planning the ideal wedding for any couple on any budget
SAN FRANCISCO, November 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Master classthe streaming platform where anyone can learn from the world’s best on a wide range of topics, today announced that celebrity event organizer Mindy Weiss joins Sessions by MasterClass, a 30-day structured curriculum where members gain meaningful skills through hands-on experience, step-by-step demonstration, and an engaged community. Weiss will analyze all aspects of wedding planning from the guest list and menu to the floor plan to teach members how to bring their dream wedding to life while keeping the budget in mind. Weiss session registration is available starting today; the session goes live December 14th.
“Mindy has planned some of the most iconic and influential weddings of our time,” she said David Roger, founder and CEO of MasterClass. “For the first time ever, Mindy brings together all of her resources and hers, providing MasterClass members with a solid plan to curate and execute their special day flawlessly, regardless of their budget.”
During the session, members will create a comprehensive, ready-to-run binder that tracks the logistics of the planning process and wedding day to keep all wedding details organized. The session is divided into 12 sections, including how:
- Determine your budget: Weiss analyzes how members can manage their wedding budget with strategies for prioritizing, having thought-provoking conversations with family and vendors, and examining how to cut costs. Members will prioritize their wedding day, then draft and monitor their budget for the big day.
- Create your guest list: Weiss provides insight into her ABC process for deciding who gets an invitation, how to handle multiples, and what to consider for child-friendly weddings. Members will then start setting up their guest list.
- Choose your location: Finding a wedding venue is one of the biggest pieces of the planning puzzle. Weiss explains how to decide between options and what to look for in the process. Members will create questions to ask as they visit the wedding venues.
- Send invitations: Any correspondence with guests is their first impression of the wedding. Weiss discusses how members can make their save dates, invitations, and website as beautiful and informative as possible.
- Organize your ceremony: Weiss covers every part of a typical ceremony and helps members reinvent their own. Members will chart the ceremony, prepare rehearsals, and begin work on vows.
- Plan your day: Weiss shares the fun of styling a wedding. With three stunning tabletop demonstrations, she presents color, decor and texture options for a variety of budgets. A targeted questionnaire will help members choose a color palette and table decorations for the big day.
- Your wedding binder: Weiss reiterates the importance of maintaining a personalized wedding binder to ensure the hard-working members stay organized. Once you’ve added the finishing touches, there’s nothing left to do but celebrate!
Additionally, Weiss will walk members through how to hire their vendors, choose their attire, choose their menu, and draw up the floor plan.
“One of the greatest blessings of my career has been helping couples achieve the wedding of their dreams,” Weiss said. “After attending my session, members walk away with practical advice to help them personalize, plan and execute their perfect day.”
Weiss is known worldwide as one of the industry’s most creative minds in the events community. Guided by his infectious spirit of kindness, Weiss and his team have conjured up imaginative ideas and unique details for clients for nearly 30 years, including planning events for Justin and Hailey Bieber, Nina and Russell Westbrook, Paris Hiltonand the Kardashians. With a home base inside Los Angeles and a worldwide portfolio, Weiss produces weddings and destination weddings, corporate and celebrity events, social celebrations and non-profit galas. Since its launch in 1992, he has written three best-selling books: The wedding book, the wedding planner and the book and the book of memories of the child, and created her own emergency wedding day kits, candles and so much more. With a desire to help people celebrate around the world, she continues to expand her offerings and find new outlets for her creativity.
Embed and watch the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jFTBsH0KRw
Download the stills here: https://classlaunch.masterclass.com/dam/spaces/68a9e6a4534f4e14a1e4884ad7417b99
Credit: Courtesy of MasterClass
ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS:
MasterClass is the streaming platform where the world’s best come together so anyone, anywhere can join and be inspired by their knowledge and stories. With an annual subscription, members get unprecedented access to over 180 instructors and classes in a wide variety of fields, including arts & entertainment, business, design & style, sports & games, writing, and more. Enter Nas’ recording studio, by Gordon Ramsay cook and go behind the big screen with James Cameron. Plan your career with Elaine Welterotget ready to win Lewis Hamiltonperfect your pitch with Shonda Rhimes and discover your inner negotiator with Chris Voss. Each class includes about 20 video lessons, with an average of 10 minutes per lesson. You can learn and discover at a pace that fits your lifestyle, in bite-size chunks or in one binge, on mobile, tablet, desktop, Android™ TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku®. Cinematic visuals and up-close demonstrations make you feel like you’re face-to-face with the instructors, while downloadable class guides help reinforce your learning. For those looking to learn by doing, MasterClass sessions offers a structured 30-day curriculum where members can roll up their sleeves, practice, and learn meaningful skills through the step-by-step guidance of world-class instructors and an active community of peers. With Master class at workcompanies can keep their employees engaged and boost morale and motivation with engaging, short lessons from the best in the world.
Follow the Master Class:
Tick tock @masterclass
To follow Mindy Weiss:
Alyssa BergersonMaster class